29th edition of the Manitoba International Marketing Competition, Competition for undergraduates; Registration deadline 11 Oct 2010
ARC: Connections: ELMAR: Posting
Greetings from the Asper School of Business / University of Manitoba, Canada
We apologize for any cross-posting of this message.
The Asper School of Business at the University of Manitoba is pleased to invite your undergraduate students to be part of the 29th edition of the Manitoba International Marketing Competition (MIMC).
Registrations will be open until October 11th, 2010. Your school can get more detailed information and register for this year’s competition at www.mimc2011.ca
The Manitoba International Marketing Competition (MIMC) prides itself on being a prestigious international event. Participants will be required to draw on their experiences within many areas of business, all relating to a simulated marketing environment. We encourage business students from around the world to take the MIMC challenge that will enable them to not only gain a global perspective on marketing but also create contacts that will unify the future marketing world. MIMC is the only international marketing competition in Canada and has had participants from all over North America, Europe, Australia, Asia, and Africa (see bellow a list of past participants). Along with the competition, students will experience everything Winnipeg has to offer in terms of sites and culture. Teams are paired with student ambassadors from the Asper of School of Business/University of Manitoba to broaden the visiting teams’ experience even further.
List of past participants:
- Bifrost School of Business (Iceland)
- Dalhousie University (Canada)
- Institute de Formation International (France)
- KNUST School of Business (Africa)
- McMaster University (Canada)
- Saginaw Valley State University (USA)
- The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (Hong Kong)
- Escola Superior de Propaganda e Marketing (Brazil)
- Tsinghua University (China)
- Universidad Bonaterra (Mexico)
- Universidad EAFIT (Columbia)
- University of Applied Sciences Bielefeld (Germany)
- University of Applied Sciences Bonn-Rhein-Sieg (Germany)
- University of Adelaide (Australia)
- University of Alberta (Canada)
- University of British Columbia (Canada)
- University of British Columbia Okanagan (Canada)
- University of Northern Iowa (USA)
- University of Winnipeg (Canada)
- Zurich University of Applied Sciences (Switzerland)
- ESC Saint-Etienne School of Management (France)
- and many more
Please, logon to www.mimc2011.ca to obtain a more detailed description of the competition itself, a brief history of the competition, past participants, registration information and contact information.
For this year’s edition of the competition, there will be a cash prize for first and second place winners. First place will receive a cash prize of CAD$4000, and second place will receive a cash prize of CAD$1000, thanks to the Stu Clark Centre for Entrepreneurship!
We would love for you to be a part of the 2011 Manitoba International Marketing Competition!
For further information please feel free to contact Mr. Warren Pinto, Director of Marketing and Communications, by email at email@example.com or by phone at +1 204 474-6598.
Thank you for your attention and we hope to hear from you soon.
Sergio Carvalho, Ph.D.
F. Ross Johnson Fellow
MIMC2011 Faculty Advisor
Asper School of Business
University of Manitoba
662 Drake Centre
Winnipeg, MB R3T 5V4
Phone: +1 204 474-8878