Revisit: Combi 2010
Contemporary Views on Business: Partnering for the Future, Vantaa, Finland, 7-10 Oct 2010
The Conference where research and practise become one calls for your attention.
The true power lies in you – let’s build up critical mass at Combi2010 to utilise the wisdom of many
in Vantaa, Finland, 7-10 October 2010
Contemporary Views on Business: Partnering for the Future" (Combi2010) actively seeks to promote synergies between business and academia. In Combi2010, you are reserved plenty of time for lively dialogue, responsive thought transference and ideation.
R E G I S T E R online now!
Besides traditional Keynote, Invited and competitive paper presentation sessions, our international conference programme contains tailor-made modules such as several Practicums and Tutorial to satisfy even the most demanding needs of business executives and faculty members.
As part of the Conference social programme, Combi2010 participants will be offered an opportunity to visit for example one of the seven Unesco World Heritage sites in Finland, the Finnish Science Center and National Park. You do not want to miss the themed evening banqueting opportunities either with Reception and Gala Dinner included.
Combi2010 Keynotes and Invited Speakers represent both business and academia, and come from prestigious affiliations and corporations worldwide. Discussants from TeliaSonera, Siveco and Nokia engage in the abstract and paper presentation sessions. Join the presence of for example
- Toshiyasu Ichioka, EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation: "EU-Japan Science and Technology Partnerships"
- Tero J. Kauppinen, VIA Group: ”Mastering Managerial Leadership and the use of the G-factor for your own organisation”
- Vincent Dessain, Harvard Business School Europe Research Center: ”Social Responsibility and Innovation”
- Alan Barrell, University of Cambridge/University of Xiamen: “Creativity, entrepreneurship and innovativeness”
- Evert Gummesson, Stockholm University School of Business: “New service ideas about customers as co-creators of value together with suppliers, other customers (C2C) and other stakeholders in a network”
- Mary Lou Roberts, Harvard University Extention School: "Getting Paypack from Your Social Media Efforts"
- Håkan Håkansson, BI Norwegian School of Management: “A jungle or a rainforest? – Business in Networks”
- Veli-Pekka Niitamo, Nokia/CKIR: “Innovating in a Networked Operational Environment”
- Erkko Autio, Imperial College London: ”Building momentum for innovation ecosystems”
- Richard A. Lancioni, Temple University: “The Impact of Strategic Pricing on Worldwide Revenue Growth”
- Jukka Ahtikari, Logica Finland: "Developing Open Architecture in a Heterogeneous Operational Environment"
A 3-hour Tutorial (7 Oct) on the Education-Enterprise Models and its impacts for entrepreneurship through ideation, incubation and entrepreneurial integration will be facilitated by Professor Dhrubes BISWAS from the Indian Institute of Technology, India.
Other oral presentations on Friday and Saturday from at least Brazil, China, Colombia, Croatia, France, Germany, India, Japan, Lithuania, Malaysia, Nigeria, Norway, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Sweden, the UK, the U.S., Tunisia and Yemen.
Practicums of e.g. Understanding Personal Strengths in Relating to Others, Doing Business in Japan and tentatively one on trans-European eParticipation activities together with Invited Special Sessions on e.g. Multisensory Cultural Experiences and Japanese-Finnish Collaborative R&D Project in Practise will complete the Conference programme.
Combi2010 is hosted by four Universities of Applied Sciences from the larger Metropolitan region (HAMK, Helsinki Metropolia, Laurea, LUAS), is financially supported by the Foundation for Economic Education and is being organised in collaboration with partners incl. e.g.
- International Chamber of Commerce Finland
- SIVECO Romania SA
- Efficient Consumer Response Finland
- Regional Organisation of Enterprises in Uusimaa
- International Network for Scientific Information
- 8 international scientific journals.
Conference opening remarks on Thu 7 Oct by Mayor Mr Paajanen and Regional Mayor Mr Savolainen.
Please feel free to circulate this email with the attached postcard-sized invitation & programme brochure among your peers. The registration closes by the beginning of September.
The Combi2010 Organising Committee awaits to see you in Finland next October!