Revisit: ICORIA 2010
The 9th International Conference on Research in Advertising, Madrid, 25-26 Jun 2010, Chair Shintaro Okazaki; Deadline now 12 Apr
ARC: Connections: ELMAR: Posting
Due to numerous requests we have received during last week, the deadline for submission to the 9th ICORIA has been extended to April 12, 2010. The conference will be held on June 25 and 26 in Madrid with the following special features:
- All accepted paper proposals will be published in the Conference Proceedings on CD-ROM.
- The Best Paper Award is awarded to the individual(s) judged by an independent selection committee.
- The Best Student Paper Award is presented to a Ph.D. candidate judged by an independent selection committee.
- Selected papers will be published in an official EAA publication, Advances in Advertising Research Vol. II.
- Selected papers will be invited for formal submission to the International Journal of Advertising.
Please submit a five page summary of your paper no later than April 12, 2010 to: firstname.lastname@example.org The submission guidelines are available at:
Shintaro Okazaki, Ph.D.
Universidad Autónoma de Madrid,
College of Economics and Business Administration
Cantoblanco, 28049 Madrid,
Tel: +34 (91) 497-2872
Fax: +34 (91) 497-8725