Realizing Opportunities for Profitable Growth, a Marketing Science Institute Conference, Evanston, IL, 12-13 May 2010
MSI Conference: Realizing Opportunities for Profitable Growth
05/12/10 – 05/13/10 Northwestern University Evanston, Illinois
Academics are encouraged to attend this Marketing Science Institute event.
Achieving profitable growth is a challenge for most organizations, especially in the current economic climate. Nevertheless, organizations are indeed growing, although not always in the conventional sense. Realizing potential opportunities for growth often requires gaining new insights into customers, employing technology in new ways to reach and communicate with customers, and breaking down internal organizational barriers. The focus of this conference will be on exploring these new avenues to organic growth.
The conference will be co-sponsored with the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University and co-chaired by Professor Gregory Carpenter.
Speakers and panelists to date
- Rafael Alcaraz, Director of Global Advanced Analytics, The Hershey Company
- Robert Cancalosi, Chief Learning Officer, GE Healthcare
- Gregory Carpenter, Northwestern University
- Glenda Eilo, Manager, Market Insight & Strategy, Eastman Chemical Company
- James Garrity, former Chief Marketing Officer, Wachovia
- Ranjay Gulati, Harvard Business School
- George John, University of Minnesota
- Lakshman Krishnamurthi, Northwestern University
- Donald R. Lehmann, Columbia University
- Eric Leininger, Senior Vice President, Global Insights, McDonald’s Corporation
- Mohanbir Sawhney, Northwestern University
- Peter Sealey, Chief Executive Officer, The Sausalito Group, Inc.
- Mark Wheeler, Divisional Vice President, Abbott Laboratories
- Florian Zettelmeyer, Northwestern University