Global Trends of Clothing and Textiles Marketing, Special issue of Journal of Global Fashion Marketing, Edited by Leslie Davis Burns and Seunghee Lee; Deadline 15 Apr 2010
Call for Papers: Global Trends of Clothing and Textiles Marketing
Journal of Global Fashion Marketing Special Issue, Deadline: April 15, 2010
This JGFM special issue will include selected papers from research reports presented at the 2010 Global Marketing Conference at Tokyo, September 9-12, 2010. Venue: Hotel Okura Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan.
The main topic of this JGFM special issue is to explore the global trends of clothing and textiles marketing. The objective of this special issue is to bring together international scholars from different disciplines and different countries working to advance knowledge on the fashion marketing. The role of fashion marketing is an area in need of new developments, theories, and knowledge in light of the trends toward global fashion markets.
In honor of the 2010 Global Marketing Conference at Tokyo organized by the Korean Academy of Marketing Science, International Textile and Apparel Association and the Society for Marketing Advances, JGFM will publish a Special Issue on Global Trends in Clothing and Textiles Marketing featuring suitable papers presented at this conference. The JGFM focuses on presenting applications of empirical research to practical situations and theoretical findings to the reality of the business world.
Topics for the JGFM special issue focus on, but are not limited to, the following:
– Fashion Marketing Trends and Industry Analysis
– Fashion Marketing Theory and Practices
– Fashion Marketing Research Methodology
– Fashion Marketing Cases
– Fashion Consumer Behavior
– Fashion Forecasting System
– Fashion Market Segmentation
– Fashion Product Innovation
– Fashion Merchandising
– Fashion Brand Management
– Fashion Marketing Communications
– Global pricing issues
– Fashion Retailing and Distribution Channels
– Service Management in the Fashion Industry
– Cross-cultural issues of fashion marketing management
– Corporate Social Responsibility Issues
– Future Directions in the fashion industry
– Fashion Industry and Policy Issues
– Legal Issues of Fashion Industry
– Sportswear Marketing and Sponsorship
– Luxury Marketing
– Culture Marketing
– New and Specific Marketing Issues
– lnterdisciplinary research issues
All papers presented in Global Trends in Clothing and Textiles Marketing related tracks in the 2010 Global Marketing Conference at Tokyo are eligible for review for inclusion in the JGFM special issue. Scholars seeking consideration of their papers for publication in this special JGFM issue should communicate such intention to the JGFM Guest Editors: Professor Seunghee Lee, Dept. of Clothing and Textiles, College of Human Ecology, Sookmyung Women’s University, #105, Sunheon Bldg., 53-12, Chungpa-Dong 2-ga, Yongsan-Gu, Seoul, Korea, email@example.com, Tel: +82-2-710-9857, Fax : +82-2-2077-7324 and Professor Leslie Davis Burns, Dept. of Design and Human Environment, Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon 97331 USA. Leslie.Burns@oregonstate.edu. Tel: +1-541-737-0983, Fax: +1-541-737-0993. Authors should submit their papers to Global Trends in Clothing and Textile Marketing related tracks in the 2010 GMC at Tokyo by April 15, 2010.
For More Information: http://www.kamsconference.org/