Springer Science+Business Media has been sold to two investment firms. Springer publishes JAMS, Marketing Letters and other journals
ARC: Connections: ELMAR: Posting
Springer Science+Business Media has been sold to a European private equity fund, named EQT V, which has purchase 82% of the firm, with GIC Special Investments buying the remaining 18%. Springer was previously owned by equity firm Candover and Cinven.
Among other related titles, Springer publishes the following marketing journals:
- Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science
- Marketing Letters
- Quantitative Marketing and Economics
- Service Business