Call for Papers:
Marketing in a Turbulent Environment
Special Issue of the Journal of Global Academy of Marketing Science
Selected JGAMS papers from research reports presented at the 2010 Global Marketing Conference at Tokyo, September 9-12, 2010. Conference submission deadline: March 15, 2010; Venue: Hotel Okura Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan.
Dynamic multiculturism continues to be a vital aspect of global marketing that affects consumers and businesses around the world. The theme of this special issue is, “Marketing in a Turbulent Environment” This theme emphasizes the need for educators and business leaders to recognize, appreciate, and understand the significance of marketing in the turbulent global environment including different cultures and cross-cultural business practices, as they affect both domestic and multinational marketing strategies. The 2010 Global Marketing Conference at Tokyo offers outstanding opportunities for business leaders and academics to share their insights and learn from the research finding and experiences of others. This special issue of JGAMS welcomes participation from all cultures and parts of the world.
Successful marketing management plays a vital role in the global business world as the global economy enters into a period of major recession. In honor of 2010 Global Marketing Conference at Tokyo organized by Korean Academy of Marketing Science and Society for Marketing Advances, JGAMS will publish a Special Issue on Marketing in a Turbulent Environment featuring suitable papers presented at this conference. The JGAMS focuses on presenting applications of empirical research to practical situations and theoretical findings to the reality of the marketing world. It is positioned as a truly global academic journal in marketing.
Topics for the JGAMS special issue focus on, but are not limited to, the following:
- Global Marketing Challenges in the Face of Economic Uncertainty
- Marketing Orientation in Emerging Economies
- Sales Management
- Mobile Marketing / Interactive Advertising
- Advertising and Integrated Marketing Communication / Advertising and Children
- Retail Management
- Corporate Marketing-Corporate Reputation and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Intercultural Communication
- Challenges to Global Marketing Strategy in Asia
- Service Marketing / Consumer Behavior in the Service Industry
- WOM, Consumer-Generated-Contents, and User-Centric Innovation
- Marketing in Asia
- Eco-Marketing / Design and Color Marketing
- Marketing Education
- Negotiation, Relationship Selling and Global Account Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Consumer Psychology
- Consumer Behavior of International Tourism
- Marketing and Public Policy
- Marketing and Innovation in International Markets
- Marketing Model-Consumer Choice Model and Demand Forecasting
- Marketing Channel and Relationship Marketing
- B-to-B and Industrial Marketing
- Marketing Dynamic Capabilities
- Fashion Merchandizing
- Consumer Behavior in Chinese Context
- Cultural Marketing
- Cross Media Marketing-Cross Media Management
- Beauty Business and Medical Tourism Management
All papers submitted to 2010 Global Marketing Conference at Tokyo are eligible for review to be included in the JGAMS special issue. If you want consideration of your paper for publication in this special JGAMS issue, then please inform your intention to Prof. Yung Kyun Choi, Department of Advertising and PR, Dongguk Unviersity, 26, 3-ga, Pil-dong, Chung-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea, email@example.com, Tel: +82-2-2260-3817, Fax: +82-2-2264-3736. Submit your paper to the guest editor of this JGAMS special issue for presentation at the 2010 GMC Conference at Tokyo: (www.kamsconference.org). Guest Editor: Prof. Yung Kyun Choi, Department of Advertising and PR, Dongguk Unviersity, 26, 3-ga, Pil-dong, Chung-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +82-2-2260-3817, Fax: +82-2-2264-3736 .
More Information of Journal of Global Academy of Marketing Science:
– JGAMS has the highest KCI impact factor among marketing journals in Korea for last three years.
– JGAMS is the only tri-lingual journal publishing full papers in English or Korean with extended English and Chinese abstracts.
– Minimum qualification as a JGAMS Editorial Review Board Member is to publish at least one paper in a world class journal indexed in SSCI and SCOPUS, etc. in last three years.
– Out of 154 editorial review board members, 35.4% are from North America, 12.1% are from Europe and 52.4% are from Asia and Oceania.