The 9th International Conference on Research in Advertising, Madrid, 25-26 Jun 2010, Chair Shintaro Okazaki; Deadline 31 Mar
The 9th International Conference on Research in Advertising (ICORIA)
Madrid, June 25 & 26, 2010
Chair: Shintaro Okazaki, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain
The 9th ICORIA will be held on June 25 and 26, 2010, in one of the most exciting cities in Europe: Madrid. The ICORIA is an annual conference of the European Advertising Academy (EAA). Every year, over 90 papers on various topics related to advertising and brand communications are presented during the two days of the conference. The venue will be in the centre of Madrid. During the conference, several social events and city tours will be scheduled.
CALL FOR SUBMISSION:
Please submit a five page summary of your paper no later than March 31, 2010 to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All submissions will undergo blind peer review, so papers should be laid out in correct academic style and authors should not be identified in text. Your summary must include an abstract, introduction, research objectives, hypotheses, methods, findings, discussion and/or conclusions, as well as a list of references.
The maximum submission length is five pages; single-spaced; 12 point font; Times New Roman; title page, tables, figures and references are in addition to this. The title page should include: paper title, author(s) names, affiliations, and contact information (including email address, telephone number, and postal address). Please refer to the submission guidelines for details regarding the required submission format: http://www.icoria.org/.
Potential topics for the 9th ICORIA include, but not limited to:
- Branding issues
- Psychology & advertising
- Consumer behavior
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Cross-cultural/international advertising
- Internet/online marketing
- New technology & advertising
- Consumer generated content
- Product placement & branded entertainment
- Cross-media strategy & promotions
- Public relations & sponsorships
- Regulatory and public policy issues
- Media, ad content & creativity
- Health communication & social marketing
- Retailing & advertising
- Modeling & statistical methods
- Mythological issues
- All accepted paper proposals will be published in the Conference Proceedings on CD-ROM.
- The Best Paper Award is awarded to the individual(s) judged by an independent selection committee.
- The Best Student Paper Award is presented to a Ph.D. candidate judged by an independent selection committee.
- Selected papers will be published in an official EAA publication, Advances in Advertising Research Vol. II.
- Selected papers will be invited for formal submission to the International Journal of Advertising.
Any questions or inquires regarding the 9th ICORIA should be directed to:
Shintaro Okazaki, Ph.D.
Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
Department of Finance and Marketing Research
College of Economics and Business Administration
Cantoblanco, 28049 Madrid,
Tel: +34 (91) 497-2872
Fax: +34 (91) 497-8725