Art and Science of Branding
Marketing Science Institute Conference on the New Art and Science of Branding, San Francisco, 15-16 Sep 2009
ARC: Connections: ELMAR: Posting
MSI Conference: New Art and Science of Branding
09/15/09 – 09/16/09
InterContinental San Francisco Hotel
San Francisco, CA
Academics are encouraged to attend this MSI event.
It has been over 20 years since MSI held its first conference on brand equity. While there has been great progress in our understanding of how to build, measure, and manage brand equity, dramatic shifts in the marketing environment in recent years demand new thinking and perspectives. More than ever, successful branding requires a skillful blend of art and science, of logic and creativity. This conference offers a glimpse into how the theory and practice of branding are changing, and where they are likely to go.
Register at http://www.msi.org/conferences/conferences.cfm?conf=97.
- David A. Aaker, University of California, Berkeley
- Debbie Cantu, Vice President, Brand Marketing and Advertising, Kaiser Permanente
- Trevor Edwards, Vice President, Global Brand & Category Management, Nike, Inc.
- Kevin Lane Keller, Dartmouth College
- Lara L. Lee, Principal, Jump Associates
- Debbie MacInnis, University of Southern California
- Sylvia Reynolds, Chief Marketing Officer, Wells Fargo & Company
- Padmini Sharma, Group Manager, Strategic Insights, Frito-Lay, Inc.
- Stephen Springfield, Director, Strategic Insights, Frito-Lay, Inc.
- James R. Stengel, President/CEO, Jim Stengel, LLC, and Adjunct Marketing Professor, UCLA
Views from the Academic Branding Horizon
- Lisa Cavanaugh, Duke University
- Sarah Moore, University of Alberta
- Renee Richardson Gosline, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Views from the Industry Branding Horizon
- Jessica Lilie, Vice President, Strategic Intelligence, PC World / Macworld
- Patrick McGraw, Director, Global Integrated Business Optimization, The Procter & Gamble Company
- Monique Mulbry, Senior Director, Brand Strategy, Identity and Communications, Cisco Systems, Inc.