2009 IEEE International Conference on Service Operations, Logistics and Informatics, Chicago, 22-24 Jul 2009; Deadline 1 Mar
CALL FOR PAPERS
2009 IEEE International Conference on
Service Operations, Logistics and Informatics
July 22 – 24, 2009, Crowne Plaza Hotel, Chicago, IL, USA
Sponsored by the IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems Society, INFORMS, and AIS SIG on E-Business.
The 2009 IEEE International Conference on Service Operations, Logistics and Informatics (IEEE SOLI) will provide a remarkable opportunity for the academic and industrial communities to address new challenges and share solutions, and discuss future research directions. It will feature plenary speeches, industrial panel sessions, lecture sessions, interactive sessions, and invited/special sessions. Papers related to services/logistics design, innovations, marketing, operations, and informatics are strongly encouraged.
Technical topics of the conference include but are not limited to:
- Theory in Service Science, Boundaryless, Information Inflation, Mobile & Network Fusion
- Service Design, Engineering, Operations, and Innovations
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Material Flow (MF) Science and Technology
- Service/Event Management & Manufacturing
- Information & Communications Technology and Systems (ICTS)
- Electronic Commerce & Knowledge Management
- Healthcare Management and Delivery
- Emergency Management and Disaster Recovery
Paper submission deadline: March 1, 2009
Special session proposals deadline: March 1, 2009
Notification of acceptance: May 1, 2009
Camera-ready copy due: May 25, 2009
Manuscripts must be electronically submitted through the conference website http://liu.ece.uic.edu/SOLI09/. Submitted manuscripts should be at most six (6) pages in IEEE two-column format, including figures, tables, and references. Please use the LaTeX style file or Microsoft Word template available from the conference website to prepare your manuscript. All submissions MUST be in PDF format.
The PDF version of Call for Papers is available here: