Tunisian Marketing Association, Hammamet,Tunisia, 3-4 Apr 2009; Deadline 4 Dec
ATM – Association Tunisienne de Marketing
7th International Conference of Research in Marketing 3-4 April 2009 in Hammamet,Tunisia Tunisian Marketing Association
CALL FOR PAPERS
The Tunisian Marketing Association organizes the 7th International Conference of Research in Marketing on the 3rd & 4th of April 2009, in Hammamet, Tunisia. It is the opportunity for all the researchers to present their workpapers, on-going research studies, etc. Papers may be written in English or in French. They will be evaluated by a scientific committee of local and international reviewers.
Two types of work can be presented:
- Finalized workpapers in the form of:
- Specific research with an empirical application;
- Synthesis of the literature relating to a precise topic;
- Methodological or pedagogical reflection.
- In progress research studies
The conference provides doctoral students in marketing with an opportunity to present a synthesis of their research and to discuss with other colleagues and leading academics in their field.
Abstract submission : 4th December 2008
Submission of the papers: 5th January 2009
Submission of the summary of thesis (doctoral workshops): 5th January 2009
Notification to the authors: Late February 2009
Submission of the corrected papers: 9th March 2009
- Type script preparation
- All the presented documents should be formatted as following:
- A4 size page formatting
- In RTF format
- Times New Roman 12-point font
- 2.5cm margins on all sides
- Spacing: 1.5
- No heading, not footer, not footnotes;
- Pagination in bottom on the right.
- Title page: title of the manuscript, author’s name, professional title, institutional affiliation, address, phone numbers and e-mail address.
- The abstract should state briefly the purpose of the research, the principal results and conclusions. It should be sent electronically to Dr Kaouther Ben Rached: email@example.com
- Doctoral dissertations
- Title page: title of the thesis, author’s name, professional title, institutional affiliation, address, phone numbers and e-mail address.
- The summary of the thesis (2 pages) should state the problem and the purpose of the research, the methodology, the results. It should be sent electronically to Dr Kaouther Ben Rached: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Final version of the papers
- 1st title page: title of the manuscript, author’s name, professional title, institutional affiliation, address, phone numbers and e-mail address.
- 2nd title page: title, a 50-word abstract, 5 key words maximum.
- Insert tables and figures in the text.
- Insert references and appendices at the end of the manuscript
- If possible, conform to the instructions given by review RAM (http://www.revue-ram.org/instructions_auteurs) for the references, the classification of the tables, figures, and appendices. In the conference proceedings Tables and figures will be reproduced just as they are; thus the authors will have to pay attention to send documents of very good quality
- The text of the manuscript should not exceed 25 pages including references and appendices It should be sent electronically to Dr Kaouther Ben Rached: email@example.com