TOC: Handbook Mar Dec Models
Handbook of Marketing Decision Models, Book edited by Berend Wierenga
ARC: Connections: ELMAR: Posting
Handbook of Marketing Decision Models
Berend Wierenga, Editor
International Series in Operations Research & Management Science, Vol. 121, Frederick S. Hillier, Series Editor, Stanford University, 2008. X, 630 p. 49 illus. Hardcover, ISBN: 978-0-387-78212-6 , e-ISBN: 978-0-387-78213-3
Part I Introduction
1 The Past, the Present and the Future of Marketing Decision Models
Part II Consumer Decision Making Models
2 Developments in Conjoint Analysis
Vithala R. Rao
3 Interactive Consumer Decision Aids
Kyle B. Murray and Gerald Häubl
Part III Marketing Mix Models
4 Advertising Models
Peter J. Danaher
5 Sales Promotion Models
Harald J. van Heerde and Scott A. Neslin
6 Models for Sales Management Decisions
Sonkë Albers and Murali Mantrala
7 Modeling Competitive Responsiveness
Peter S.H. Leeflang
Part IV Customer-Centric Marketing Models
8 Models of Customer Value
Sunil Gupta and Donald R. Lehmann
9 Decision Models for Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Werner J. Reinartz and Rajkumar Venkatesan
10 Marketing Models for Electronic Commerce
Randolph E. Bucklin
Part V Special Model Approaches
11 Time-Series Models in Marketing
Marnik G. Dekimpe, Philip Hans Franses, Dominique M. Hanssens, and Prasad A. Naik
12 Neural Nets and Genetic Algorithms in Marketing
Part VI Industry-Specific Models
13 Decision Models for the Movie Industry
Jehoshua Eliashberg, Charles B. Weinberg, and Sam K. Hui
14 Strategic Marketing Decision Models for the Pharmaceutical Industry
Part VII Return on Marketing Models
15 Models for the Financial-Performance Effects of Marketing
Dominique M. Hanssens and Marnik G. Dekimpe
Part VIII Implementation, Use and Success of Marketing Models
16 Marketing Engineering: Models that Connect with Practice
Gary L. Lilien and Arvind Rangaswamy
17 Advances in Marketing Management Support Systems
Berend Wierenga, Gerrit H. van Bruggen, and Niek A. P. Althuizen
Berend Wierenga, (Ed.)
Rotterdam School of Management (RSM)
Erasmus University Rotterdam,
Handbook of Marketing Decision Models
International Series in Operations Research & Management Science, Vol. 121
Frederick S. Hillier, Series Editor, Stanford University
2008. X, 630 p. 49 illus. Hardcover, ISBN: 978-0-387-78212-6 , e-ISBN: 978-0-387-78213-3
This book presents the state of the art in marketing decision models, dealing with new modeling areas such as customer relationship management, customer value and online marketing, but also describes recent developments in other areas. In the category of marketing mix models, the latest models for advertising, sales promotions, sales management, and competition are dealt with. New developments are presented in consumer decision models, models for return on marketing, marketing management support systems, and in special techniques such as time series and neural nets. Not only are the most recent models discussed, but the book also pays attention to the implementation of marketing models in companies and to applications in specific industries.
For information about the Contents and the Contributors of the Handbook of Marketing Decision Models click the link:
Contributors Handbook of Marketing Decision Models
- Berend Wierenga (editor) is Professor of Marketing at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
- Sönke Albers (Diploma in Business Administration, PhD) is Professor of Innovation, New Media, and Marketing at Christian-Albrechts-University at Kiel, Germany
- Niek A.P. Althuizen is Assistant Professor of Marketing at ESSEC Business School Paris
- Randolph E. Bucklin is the Peter W. Mullin Professor at the UCLA Anderson School
- Peter J. Danaher is the Coles Myer Chair of Marketing and Retailing at the Melbourne Business School in Australia.
- Marnik G. Dekimpe (Ph.D, UCLA) is Research Professor of Marketing at Tilburg University, The Netherlands and Professor of Marketing, Catholic University Leuven, Belgium.
- Jehoshua Eliashberg is the Sebastian S. Kresge Professor of Marketing and Professor of Operations and Information Management, at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Philip Hans Franses is Professor of Econometrics and Professor of Marketing Research, both at the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) of the Erasmus University Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
- Sunil Gupta is Edward W. Carter Professor of Business at the Harvard Business School.
- Dominique M. Hanssens (Ph.D., Purdue University) is the Bud Knapp Professor of Marketing at the UCLA Anderson School of Management.
- Gerald Häubl is the Canada Research Chair in Behavioral Science and an Associate Professor of Marketing at the University of Alberta School of Business.
- Harald Hruschka holds the Marketing Chair at the University of Regensburg, Germany.
- Sam K. Hui is a Doctoral student in Marketing at the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Peter S.H. Leeflang is the Frank M. Bass Professor of Marketing at the University of Groningen, The Netherlands.
- Donald R. Lehmann is George E. Warren Professor of Business at Columbia University Graduate School of Business.
- Gary L. Lilien is Distinguished Research Professor of Management Science at Penn State University and is also co-founder and Research Director of the Institute for the Study of Business Markets.
- Murali Mantrala is Sam. M. Walton Distinguished Professor of Marketing at the University of Missouri-Columbia and an honorary visiting professor of Loughborough University, UK.
- Kyle B. Murray is an Assistant Professor of Marketing at the Richard Ivey School of Business, Canada
- Prasad A. Naik is a Chancellor’s Fellow and Professor of Marketing at the University of California Davis.
- Scott A. Neslin is the Albert Wesley Fry Professor of Marketing at the Tuck School of Business, Dartmouth College.
- Arvind Rangaswamy is the Anchel Professor of Marketing at Penn State University, where he is also the Research Director of the Center for Digital Transformation
- Vithala R. Rao is the Deane Malott Professor of Management and Professor of Marketing and Quantitative Methods, Johnson Graduate School of Management, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York.
- Werner J. Reinartz is Professor of Marketing at the University of Cologne, Germany.
- Venkatesh Shankar is Professor and Coleman Chair in Marketing at the Mays Business School, Texas A&M University.
- Gerrit H. van Bruggen is Professor of Marketing at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, The Netherlands
- Harald J. van Heerde is Professor of Marketing at the Waikato Management School, New Zealand.
- Rajkumar Venkatesan is Associate Professor of Business Administration in the Darden Graduate School of Business Administration at the University of Virginia.
- Charles B. Weinberg is the Presidents of SME Vancouver Professor of Marketing at the Sauder School of Business, University of British Columbia.