Job: NYC Consulting Firm
NYC based consulting firm seeks a consultant/Sr. Consultant for its Econometrics Practice
|ARC: Connections: ELMAR: Positions||Related ARContent: AMA Academic Placement|
Millward Brown Optimor (a WPP company)
NYC based consulting firm seeks a consultant/Sr. Consultant for its Econometrics Practice. The primary responsibilities would include using various econometric and statistical tools to measure the effectives of various marketing activities and provide recommendations for better marketing strategy.
- Interact with clients to collect required data/information
- Ensure data quality and hygiene
- Understand clients’ business needs and develop appropriate econometric/statistical models
- Run "what-if" scenarios and simulations for ROI measurements using custom modules and add-in tools
- Optimization of marketing activities
- Develop deliverables/presentations
- Present the findings and recommendations
- Perform day-to-day project management activities
Required skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree required/advanced degree a plus in a quantitative field such as economics, statistics or marketing. PhD highly preferred.
- Marketing Mix Modeling using IRI/Nielsen syndicated data (or similar data)
- Multiple Regression and Time-Series modeling
- Acquisition and Retention modeling using Logistic Regression
- Customer Lifetime Value analysis
- Knowledge of optimization techniques
- Knowledge of Discrete Choice Models (Multinomial Logit/Probit) and Multivariate techniques (Factor and Cluster analysis) is preferable
- Knowledge of statistical packages like SAS, SPSS, Matlab, R etc.
- Pharmaceutical experience is a plus
Submit cv for consideration to: