Job: University of Tr?s-os-Montes and Alto Douro
Full time researcher at post-doc level
CETRAD is currently looking for a full time researcher at post-doc level with a PhD in economics, management or related field and strong quantitative skills to join a young interdisciplinary team working in the fields of applied economics, international macroeconomics, management and organisational sciences.
- To develop research proposals and to conduct and manage research projects
- To design, elaborate and collaborate in publications addressing high-ranking journals
- To engage in knowledge transfer activities
Qualifications and skills
- Education and experience
- PhD degree in economics, management or related field
- Three years of relevant post-doctoral experience and scientific production, although applicants with less research experience might be considered
- Key competences
- Experience in statistical modelling applied to economics, management and/or organizational sciences
- Knowledge of statistical software packages to perform quantitative analysis (such as Stata, GAUSS, AMOS/EQS/LISREL)
- Communication and languages
- Fluency in English, both oral and written
- Willingness to participate in knowledge transfer activities
The contractual conditions are in accordance with the programme “Ciência 2008”. The contract offered will have duration of up to 5 years, renewed yearly based on mutual agreement. The annual salary (before taxes) will be approximately 3,000 Euros x 14 months.
September 24th 2008
Please, see more informantion here:
You may also be interested in this guide for foreign researchers.
For more information, please contact Prof Livia Madureira