The American Marketing Association is seeking nominations and applications for the editor-designate of Journal of Marketing Research
|ARC: Connections: ELMAR: Posting||Related ARContent: J Mar Res|
NOMINATIONS SOUGHT FOR EDITOR OF JOURNAL OF MARKETING RESEARCH
The American Marketing Association is seeking nominations and applications for the editor-designate of Journal of Marketing Research, the AMA’s premier journal dedicated to publishing the best empirical and theoretical research in marketing. The new editor’s three-year term will start July 1, 2009, following the term of current editor Joel Huber, and end June 30, 2012. The major criteria in evaluating candidates are the following:
- Recognized authority in the area of marketing,
- Evidence of outstanding service as a reviewer,
- Evidence of administrative ability,
- Commitment by the potential editor’s employer for resource support,
- Agreement to operate within AMA policies and strategic guidelines, and
- Willingness to make the time commitment.
Nominations and applications, including a copy of the nominee’s resume, should be sent no later than September 15, 2008, to Richard J. Lutz, Department of Marketing, Warrington College of Business Administration, University of Florida, 212 Bryan Hall, PO Box 117155, Gainesville, FL 32611-7155, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions, contact Rich at email@example.com or +1 352 273-3273.
On behalf of Richard J. Lutz,
Francesca V. Cooley
Managing Editor, Journals
Business Director, Publications