Journal of Public Policy & Marketing
The American Marketing Association solicits nominations and applications for the editor-designate of the Journal of Public Policy & Marketing
|ARC: Connections: ELMAR: Posting||Related ARContent: J Public Policy & Mar|
NOMINATIONS SOUGHT FOR EDITOR OF
JOURNAL OF PUBLIC POLICY & MARKETING
The American Marketing Association is seeking nominations and applications for the editor-designate of the Journal of Public Policy & Marketing, the AMA’s premier journal dedicated to research in the public policy domain. The new editor’s three-year term starts July 1, 2009, following the term of the current editor Ronald P. Hill, and ends June 30, 2012. The major criteria in evaluating candidates are the following:
- Recognized authority in the area of marketing and public policy,
- Evidence of outstanding service as a reviewer,
- Evidence of administrative ability,
- Commitment by the potential editor’s employer for resource support,
- Agreement to operate within AMA policies and strategic guidelines, and
- Willingness to make the time commitment.
Nominations and applications, including a copy of the nominee’s resume, should be sent no later than August 15, 2008, to Richard J. Lutz, Department of Marketing, Warrington College of Business Administration, University of Florida, 212 Bryan Hall, PO Box 117155, Gainesville, FL 32611-7155, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions, contact Rich at (352) 273-3273.