2nd Annual Global Sales Science Institute Conference, Athens, 25-27 Jun 2008; Participation notification deadline 28 Jan
ARC: Community: ELMAR: Posting
2nd Global Sales Science Institute (GSSI) Conference
June 25-27, 2008
Please accept our invitation to participate in the 2nd Annual Global Sales Science Institute (GSSI) Conference, jointly organized by the Department of Marketing & Communication of the Athens University of Economics & Business (Athens, Greece) and the Russ Berrie Institute for Professional Sales at the William Patterson University (U.S.A.), with the collaboration of the Greek Marketing Academy and the Greek Sales Institute.
The GSSI brings together scholars and practitioners from across the world to further advance global collaboration in sales research, practice, and education. In particular, the GSSI conference aims to foster a climate of interactive dialogue between sales academics and practitioners. As such, you can choose among several ways of participation in the conference:
- Session Chair
- Discussion Leader
- Member of a Discussion Panel
- Author of a paper to be presented
Please, note that accepted papers might be considered for a Special Issue/Section in the Industrial Marketing Management (IMM).
Also, note the following key dates & deadlines:
- January 28, 2008: Indication of the desired way of participation in the conference (you can indicate your preference using the following email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- February 25, 2008: Submission of a paper
- March 31, 2008: Notification of acceptance/rejection of a submitted paper
- April 15, 2008: Registration deadline
For additional information visit our website www.gssi2008.org.
We are looking forward to your participation to this exciting event!
The Conference Co-Chairs
George J. Avlonitis
Nikolaos G. Panagopoulos
Department of Marketing & Communication
Russ Berrie Institute for Professional Sales
Athens University of Economics & Business
William Patterson University