Satisfaction/Dissatisfaction and Complaining
Journal of Consumer Satisfaction/Dissatisfaction and Complaining Behavior, Bi-Annual Conference, Las Vegas, 23-27 Jun 2008; Deadline 9 Mar
The Journal of Consumer Satisfaction/Dissatisfaction and Complaining Behavior will be holding its bi-annual conference June 23 – June 27, 2008 in Las Vegas, Nevada !
Welcome reception/Registration will take place at the AmeriSuites (soon to be Hyatt Place) Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada starting at 6 p.m. on June 23, 2008. This is the hotel we recommend that conference attendees make their room reservations at due to the low negotiated price ($109 per night, single or double) which includes a full breakfast each morning and a number of other amenities (check out their website at www.amerisuites.com/reservations/locationdetail.asp?facid=4032&view=overview). This is a superb suites-only hotel, and it also has the advantage of being located one short block from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas which will be the site for all of our sessions (for those preferring not to walk, transportation will be provided). Contiguous to the building where our sessions will be held is the student union at UNLV which offers a number of good options for lunch each day. For reservations at AmeriSuites/Hyatt Place Las Vegas, call toll-free (888)-444-0611 and identify yourself as a participant in the CSD&CB Conference. A block of rooms has been reserved, but reservations must be made by May 10, 2008 at the latest to guarantee space at this special negotiated price. Make your reservations early to be sure that you secure your accommodations at this delightful suites-only hotel.
- Sessions begin Tuesday morning, June 24 ending each day by 4:30 p.m. and the conference ends at noon on Friday, June 27, 2008.
- Conference venue and host: all sessions will be held on the UNLV campus and the conference is hosted by UNLV’s Department of Marketing, College of Business .
- Early Registration [by May 10, 2008] = $275 ($175 for students) and includes refreshments during all session breaks plus food/beverages at the Welcome reception on Monday night, June 23. Late Registration = $325 ($225 for students).
- Papers focusing on topics related to customer satisfaction, customer dissatisfaction and complaining behavior, and linkages between any of these or related constructs and customer loyalty toward service providers, consumer or business products are welcome. Empirical and conceptual papers are equally encouraged. Please try to limit the length of your manuscript to not more than 25 pages (double-spaced; 12 pt font). All submissions will undergo an editorial board review process, and all accepted papers and abstracts will be published in copyrighted electronic proceedings and made available on a CD.
- Due Date for Submitting Papers/Abstracts: March 9, 2008. Check out our website (http://www.cob.ilstu.edu/jcsdcb) for additional details including the registration form. To ask questions and/or to electronically submit your paper or abstract, contact:
Stephen Goodwin Editor, JCS/D&CB Professor of Marketing, College of Business Illinois State University , Normal, IL 61790-5590 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. (309) 438-2893