British Academy of Management 2008 Conference, Harrogate, UK, 9-11 Sep 2008; Deadline 29 Feb
BAM2008, Majestic Hotel, Harrogate
9-11 September 2008
The Academy Goes Relevant
Relevance to practice has long been an issue of concern to BAM and its members and is now being taken seriously by government and research councils. The theme of the 2008 conference meets the "double hurdle" challenge of rigour and relevance head on. We are seeking papers, symposia and workshops that will contribute to the debate.
The conference includes a track for Retail and Marketing, as well as other tracks that might prove interesting to the ELMAR audience.
- 29 February – deadline for ALL submissions
- 4 March to 14 April – refereeing period
- w/c 21 April – Track Chairs meeting, London (date TBC)
- 1 May – deadline by which authors receive decisions
- 30 June – deadline for revisions to FULL accepted papers
- 18 July – papers and draft Track schedules available online
- 31 July – papers withdrawn (with no registered authors)