NextGen Travel Award
Travel award to Winter AMA from the AMA Selling and Sales Management SIG and the Sales Excellence Institute at the University of Houston; Deadline 14 Dec 2007
|ARC: Community: ELMAR: Posting||Related ARContent: AMA Sales SIG|
Attention Sales Doctoral Students!!!
The NextGen Travel Award from the AMA Selling and Sales Management SIG and the Sales Excellence Institute at the University of Houston
To help support and develop the Next Generation of Sales scholars, the Selling and Sales Management SIG, with the support of the Sales Excellence Institute at the University of Houston, will be awarding one Doctoral student $1500.00 toward costs of attending the Winter AMA in Austin, Texas. This student will be pursuing research that will lead to a dissertation in a sales or sales management related area.
- Ph.D. Student at an AACSB accredited program, Current member of AMA,
- Ph.D. Student not currently on the job-market,
- Ph.D. Student with a Sales/Sales Management research focus
Application Submission Requirements (3 items):
- Letter from applicant that addresses 1) areas of interest in Sales and Sales Management, 2) current academic goals, and 3) anticipated benefits of receiving this award
- Letter of recommendation from applicant’s dissertation chair or faculty advisor addressing 1) student’s interest in Sales and Sales Management, and 2) why this student is deserving of the award
- Curriculum Vitae from applicant
Benefits and Requirements of Recipient:
- Meet and interact with academic Sales and Sales Management leaders,
- Attend the Friday night Sales SIG dinner at a local restaurant,
- Attend Sales SIG sponsored conference sessions,
- Attend AMA Sales SIG officers’ meeting,
- Attend AMA Sales SIG receptions
Send completed application electronically by Friday, December 14th to:
Mark Leach, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Marketing
Loyola Marymount University
(+1 310) 338.1896