Sawtooth Software Conference
17-19 Oct 2007, Santa Rosa, CA; Early bird deadline 15 Aug
|ARC: Community: ELMAR: Posting||Related ARContent: software|
The Sawtooth Software Conference will be held October 17-19, 2007 in Santa Rosa, CA.
The 2007 conference will focus on conjoint/choice analysis, other advanced techniques, and general issues regarding data collection. Optional tutorials and workshops will be held October 15-16 at the same venue.
Authors and co-authors for presentations at the Sawtooth Software 2007 conference include:
- David G. Bakken and Well Howell, Harris Interactive
- Don Peterson, Matthew Siegel, and Paul Venditti, General Electric
- Edwin Love, University of Washington School of Business and Christopher N. Chapman, Microsoft Corporation
- L. Allen Slade, Covenant College
- Ely Dahan, UCLA Anderson School
- Steven Gaskin, Applied Marketing Science, Inc. and John R. Hauser, MIT
- Rich Johnson, Bryan Orme, and John Howell Sawtooth Software
- Thomas Otter, Ohio State University
- Kevin Lattery, Keith Chrzan, and Doug Malcom, Maritz Research
- Jay Magidson, Statistical Innovations and Jeroen K. Vermunt, Tilburg University
- Phil Hendrix, immr and Stuart Drucker, Drucker Analytics
- Chris Diener, Lieberman Research Worldwide
- Luiz Sá Lucas, IDS Market Analysis
- Patrick Moriarty, Scott Porter, OTX Research and John Fiedler, 12 Americans
- Joseph Retzer and Ming Shan, Maritz Research
- Charles E. Cunningham, Heather Rimas, and Ken Deal, McMaster University
- Michael G. Mulhern, Mulhern Consulting, Douglas L. MacLachlan, and Stephen Samaha, University of Washington Business School
- Greg Rogers, P&G
- Larry Goldberger, Adelphi Research by Design
- Frank Berkers, Gerard Loosschilder, SKIM Group and Mary Anne Cronk, Philips Lifeline Systems
- Greg Allenby and Qing Liu, Ohio State University
- Jorge Alejandro and Kurt A. Pflughoeft, Market Probe
- Lynd Bacon, LBA, Peter Lenk, University of Michigan, Katya Seryakova & Ellen Veccia, Knowledge Networks
To see the full program outline, including abstracts, please visit: http://www.sawtoothsoftware.com/conf07.shtml.
Early-bird deadline is August 15 for registration.