Australian and New Zealand Marketing Academy, Dunedin, New Zealand, 3-5 Dec 2007; Deadline 29 Jun
Conference Call for Papers
We invite paper submissions for:
3-5 December 2007 – Main Conference;
1-2 December 2007 – Doctoral Colloquium.
Conference Theme: 3Rs – Reputation, Responsibility & Relevance seeks to bring to the fore a lively discussion on a number of issues and challenges facing our discipline. Topics include: marketing’s status and relevance within the modern organisation; emphasis on strategy implementation; ethics and social responsibility; encouraging research that is relevant to society; and researching markets outside the USA, UK and Europe. Papers on the broad spectrum of other marketing topics are also welcome. Hosted by: Department of Marketing, School of Business, University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand, For full details visit: www.anzmac07.otago.ac.nz
Friday 29 June 2007 – closing date for submission of conference papers (First Round).
Friday 3 August 2007 – initial decision on paper submissions.
Friday 17 August 2007 – closing date for submission of revised conference papers.
Friday 27 July 2007 – closing date for submission of Doctoral Colloquium papers and poster session proposals.
Wednesday 31 August 2007 – paper acceptance confirmed.
The maximum length of competitive papers is five (5) pages (inclusive of all figures, tables, technical appendices, etc.), plus the pages required to list the references. All papers are double blind reviewed.
Key points for those planning to submit papers:
Papers must be submitted electronically
Submission procedures can be found at:
Submissions are invited for the following tracks:
- Track 1 Marketing Communications
- Track 2 Branding
- Track 3 Business Interaction, Relationship Marketing and Networks
- Track 4 Consumer Behaviour
- Track 5 Corporate Responsibility
- Track 6 Electronic Marketing
- Track 7 Entrepreneurship, Innovation and New Product Development
- Track 8 International and Cross-cultural Marketing
- Track 9 Marketing Education
- Track 10 Marketing Research and Research Methodologies
- Track 11 Marketing Theory
- Track 12 Personal Selling and Sales Management
- Track 13 Retailing
- Track 14 Pricing
- Track 15 Distribution Channels and Supply Chain Management
- Track 16 Services Marketing
- Track 17 Social, Not-for-profit and Political Marketing
- Track 18 Sports, Arts and Heritage Marketing
- Track 19 Strategic Marketing and Market Orientation
- Track 20 Tourism Marketing
I encourage you to submit a paper to what will be a great and stimulating conference and I look forward to welcoming you to a beautiful part of the world.
Dr Kenneth R Deans