TOC: Marketing Metrics and Financial Performance
A Book in MSI's Relevant Knowledge Series, by Donald R. Lehmann and David J. Reibstein
|ARC: Community: ELMAR: TOC||Relevant ARCategory: Marketing Journals|
Relevant Knowledge Series: Marketing Metrics and Financial Performance
Donald R. Lehmann and David J. Reibstein, 2006 Table of Contents
- The Metrics Imperative: Making Marketing Matter
- Linking Marketing Actions to Product-Market Performance
- Linking Marketing Actions to Financial Performance
- Linking Marketing Assets to Financial Performance
- Methodological Approaches and Issues
Marketing Metrics and Financial Performance describes "what we know" about measuring the productivity of marketing investments and explores the challenge of connecting metrics with marketing strategy.
Donald R. Lehmann is George E. Warren Professor of Business at the Columbia Business School. David J. Reibstein is William S. Woodside Professor and Professor of Marketing at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania.