Internationalization of Services
A special issue of the Journal of Value Chain Management, and a concurrent edited volume, edited by Dieter Ahlert, Johannes Berentzen, Markus Blut and Christian Brock: Deadline 31 July 2007
ARC: Community: ELMAR: Posting
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 16:10:40 +0100
From: "Evanschitzky" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CALL FOR PAPERS
THE JOURNAL OF VALUE CHAIN MANAGEMENT (JVCM)
Special Issue on "Internationalization of Services"
Deadline for Submissions: July 31, 2007
The Journal of Value Chain Management, in association with the Marketing Center Muenster (University of Muenster), will be publishing a special issue on Internationalization of Services and a concurrent edited volume containing the same papers.
This special issue aims at offering a thorough introduction and systematic overview of the field ‘Internationalization of Services’. It covers the state-of-the-art of the research and development in various aspects including theory development, empirical studies, and case studies on Internationalization of Services.
The Editorial Board of JVCM invites authors to submit original conceptual and empirical manuscripts. All submission received will be subjected to a double-blind review process. Suggested topics, include but are not limited to:
- Market Entry Strategies of Service Firms
- Strategies of International Service Management
- Internationalization Process of Service Providers
- Performance Measurement of International Business Operations
- Performance of SMEs in Emerging Markets
- Management of International Service Networks
- International Management of Marketing Innovations
- Cross Cultural Investigation of Relationship Marketing Effectiveness
- Cross Cultural Differences in Customer Perceptions of Service Offerings
- Managing International Service Brands
- Multi Channel Management
- Managing Service Quality in a Global Environment
- Managing Service Relationships in a Global Economy
- Best Practices in Internationalization of Services
- Challenges of International Marketing Research
- Further Topics: Alliances, Joint Ventures, Service Engineering, etc.
Empirical papers are especially welcome. Strong and innovative conceptual work with a clear contribution to the advancement of marketing and management science would also be considered.
Edited Volume: All manuscripts accepted for publication will also be published in an edited volume that will be published and released concurrently.
Submission Guidelines and Further Information
Requests for submission guidelines as well as further questions can be addressed to Johannes Berentzen (email@example.com). Potential authors may also access the journal homepage at www.jvcm.org for comprehensive authors’ guidelines.
We are looking forward to receiving your papers!
Kind Regards from your Editors,