First International Workshop on Web Mining for E-commerce and E-services, Tolyo, 23 Jul 2007; Deadline 16 Mar
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 14:09:29 -0000
From: "Derrick Ting" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The First International Workshop on Web Mining for E-commerce and E-services
23/July/2007 Tokyo, Japan
23 July, 2007
Abstract Submissions 16 March 2007
Paper Submissions 23 March 2007
Author Notification 23 April 2007
Camera Ready Copies 30 April 2007
Workshop 23 July 2007
This workshop invites papers the following topics, but never exclusive:
- Web Mining for E-commerce Customer Behaviour Analysis
- Web Mining for E-commerce Transaction Analysis
- Web Mining for E-commerce Website Design
- Web Mining for E-banking
- Web Mining for M-commerce
- Web Mining for Web Advertisement
- Web Mining for Search Engine
- Web Mining for Online Auction
- Web Mining for Online Knowledge Management
- Web Mining for Online Social Networking
- Web Mining for E-learning
- Web Mining for Blog Analysis
- Web Mining for Online Personalization and Recommendation System
- Web Mining and Intelligent Web Service
- Web Mining for E-commerce and Services: Case and Empirical Study
Authors are invited to submit original, unpublished research papers that are not being considered in another forum. Manuscripts will be limited to 8 (IEEE style) pages.
Please follow the IEEE Computer Society Press Proceedings Author Guidelines to prepare your papers with 8.5” x 11”, two-column format.
Once a paper has been accepted, at least one author is required to attend the conference and present the paper.
Electronic submission of manuscripts (in PDF format) is required.
All papers selected for this conference are peer-reviewed by at least two reviewers from the program committee.
Accepted papers will be published in the main conference proceedings of IEEE CEC’07 and EEE’07 by the IEEE Computer Society Press (EI indexed).
The high quality papers presented in the conference will be selected to publish in some related Journals
To submit your papers, please follow The URL:
Alternative, the papers can be submitted via email: email@example.com
I-Hsien Ting (The University of York, UK)
Geeng-Neng You (National Taichung Institute of Technology, Taiwan)