Public and Non Profit Marketing
The VIth International Congress on Public and Non Profit Marketing, Braga, Portugal, 14-15 Jun 2007; Deadline 26 Mar
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2007 0:41 +0100
The VIth International Congress on Public and Non Profit Marketing (AIMPN2007) will be held at the University of Minho, Braga, Portugal on the 14-15 June, 2007.
The Congress will gather researchers and practitioners across the Public and Non Profit Marketing domain. This congress aims to promote the latest research and informed debate on the increasingly relevant arena of public and non profit marketing in the XXIst century.
As such we are pleased to invite submissions to the VIth International Congress on Public and Non Profit Marketing. Submissions may take the form of papers, posters, and junior papers. Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
The deadline for submissions is March 26th 2007. Please find attached the call for papers. For further information you may contact the Congress secretariat – Catarina Silva – email@example.com. You may also find all relevant information about the Congress in our website
We look forward to welcoming you in Braga next June!
The organising committee
CALL FOR PAPERS
VIth International Congress on Public and Non Profit Marketing
UNIVERSITY OF MINHO, BRAGA, PORTUGAL
14-15 June, 2007
We welcome submissions to the VIth International Congress on Public and Non Profit Marketing to be held in the University of Minho, Braga, Portugal on the 14-15 June 2007.
Contributions should be based on original work, focusing on theoretical and/or empirical research relevant for the "Public and Non Profit Marketing" area. Submissions may be written in English, Spanish or Portuguese and will be accepted in each of the following three formats: papers, posters and "junior papers" (that is short papers written by students). The deadline for submissions is March 26th 2007.
- Papers: Theoretical and/or empirical developments (concluded or in progress) addressing research relevant to the theme of the conference. Papers must have 15 pages or fewer (see also instructions to authors). The papers accepted for the congress will be published in the proceedings. Additionally, the scientific committee will select the best papers within each category. Thebest papers will be eligible for publication, after further revisions, in the International Public and Non Profit Marketing Review.
- Posters: Summary of theoretical and empirical research, as well as work in progress. Posters must have 5 pages or fewer (see also instructions to authors) and accepted contributions within this category will be published in the congress proceedings. The best work(s) will be distinguished by the scientific committee based on their relevance, quality and/or originality.
- Junior Papers: Work in progress submitted by students supervised by a senior researcher. The accepted papers, which must not exceed 5 pages, will be published in the proceedings of the congress. The best work(s) will be distinguished by the scientific committee based on their relevance, quality and/or originality.
Instructions to Authors
- Works must be written in Portuguese, Spanish or English, in MS Word Times New Roman size 12, single spaced and margins of 2,5cm. All the tables, figures and graphics must be included within the text and all the pages must be sequentially numbered.
- Works must be submitted in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org . To ensure the "double-blind" review, the first page of the document must include the title, authors’ names and affiliations, and abstract. The remainder of the document should only enclose the title and the body of the article, with no reference to the authors. Accepted papers will be included in the Proceedings.
- An author may submit a maximum of three papers as sole author or as co-author. This requirement does not apply to junior papers.
- The file used to submit the work must clearly identify the authors’ surnames and the corresponding work category (surname_category of the work.doc; example: surname_paper.doc).
- Text references must comply with the following rules: Surname (year), or (Surname, year). Literal quotations must be placed in quotation marks and follow the format: Surname (year: page).
- Bibliographical references must be listed at the end of the work, alphabetically ordered by the author’s name and formatted according to the rules of the International Review of Public and Non Profit Marketing:
- Surname, A. (year): Book Title. Edition. Publication Place: Editor.
- Surname, A. (year): Chapter Title. In Name, B. (ed./coord Book Title. Edition. Publication Place: Editor, pp.xx-xx.
- Surname, A. (year): Article Title. Publication Title, vol.xx, no.xx,pp.xx-xx.
- Submission of papers – until 26th March
- Notification of acceptance – until 30th April
- Early registration – until 11th May
- -Later registration – from 12th to 25th May
- "Express" registration– from 26th May until the day of the congress
- Congress – 14-15 June
AIMPN Affiliates AIMPN Non-Affiliates
Early Registration €130 €160
Later Registration €150 €180
Express Registration €170 €190
Closing Dinner €30 €30
The registration fee includes participation in academic and social events (except closing dinner), certificates, documentation and proceedings. Accommodation is not included in the fee. Details of accommodation and other relevant information are available from the congress website.
José Carlos Pinho, Ph.D (Person Chair)
Minoo Farhangmehr, Ph.D
Cláudia Simões, Ph.D
Ana Maria Soares, Ph.D
António Azevedo, Ph.D
Maria Teresa Pereira, Ph.D
Isabel Maria Macedo, Ph.D
Joaquim Silva (Assistant Lecturer)
Catarina Silva (Assistant Researcher)
School of Economics and Management
University of Minho
Campus de Gualtar
Submissions must be sent to the following email: email@example.com