Pre-conference Workshop (before the Marketing and Public Policy Conference), Washington, D.C., 30-31 May 2007; Deadline 20 Feb
ARC: Community: ELMAR: Posting
Applications are now available for the Marketing and Public Policy Pre-Conference Social Marketing Workshop!
Go to http://kogod.american.edu/2007MPPC and click on the link at the bottom that says “Click here for information about the workshop” The application can be found at the top of the workshop webpage. Please note that February 20, 2007 is the deadline for application submissions.
The workshop promises to be an enriching experience to help facilitate the development of scholarly research in social marketing. Some specific topics include:
- The role and relevance of social marketing research to marketing and public policy;
- What does it mean to bring social marketing contexts into your research?
- Ways to approach social marketing issues using established theories and frameworks;
- What are key ‘barriers’ to conducting and publishing social marketing research and strategies to overcome them;
- Identifying resources (e.g. funding, collaborators) for social marketing research.
Please feel free to share this information with anyone else who may be interested in the workshop.
Should you need further information, please contact Sonya Grier at firstname.lastname@example.org