Advances in Management
14th annual International Conference on Advances in Management, Niagara Falls, 18-21 Jul 2007; Deadline 15 Feb
ARC: Community: ELMAR: Posting
areas: management: call
Date: Mon 22 Jan 01 2007 14:22 -0500
From: Narongsak Thongpapanl <NThongpa@brocku.ca>
Call for Papers, 2007 ICAM
The 14th annual International Conference on Advances in Management (http://members.aol.com/icam2000/call2007.htm) will be held on July 18-21, 2007 at Niagara Falls, Canada. You are invited to submit a 4-page summary of your paper by February 15.
Attractive Features of the Conference
- Writers’ Workshop (8:00 AM-12:00 PM July 18): Although this Workshop is for doctoral students, new faculty, and consultants, it will be very useful for senior scholars.
- Current Topics in Management, Vol. 13 (annual Series): We will be glad to review your full papers for publication in this outlet.
- Distinguished Speakers
- Dr. Iwan Azis, Cornell University
- Dr. Robert T. Golembiewski, University of Georgia
- Dr. John Grant, Colorado State University
- Dr. Craig C. Lundberg, Cornell University (Retd.)
- Dr. D. D. (Don) Warrick, University of Colorado, Colorado Springs
c/o Center for Advanced Studies in Management
1574 Mallory Court
Bowling Green, KY 42103, USA
Phone & Fax: 270-782-2601