2007 ACRA Spring Conference
American Collegiate Retailing Association Spring 2007 Conference, Chicago, 12-15 Apr 2007; Deadline 31 Dec 2006
ARC: Community: ELMAR: Posting
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 14:56:07 -0400
From: "Park, Jungkun" <email@example.com>
Call for Papers
Spring 2007 Conference
Chicago, IL (Embassy Suites Hotel Downtown)
April 12 – 15, 2007
You are invited to submit completed papers to the 2007 ACRA Spring Conference in Chicago, IL. All papers will be double blind reviewed. The paper submission deadline is December 31, 2006. The best papers (2) will be published in Journal of Customer Behavior.
To facilitate the review process, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines:
- The title page should contain the title, authors, affiliations, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses for correspondence. An abstract of 150 words or less and a list of four-six keywords should follow the title page. On page 3 of the manuscript repeat the title, but not the author’s names, to permit anonymity during the review process. Papers should not exceed 15 double-spaced typewritten pages including references, figures, and tables (excluding title page and abstract).
- Complete papers must be submitted – abstracts will not be considered for review and will be returned to the author as rejected. Papers submitted must not have been published, accepted for publication, or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- The first author listed on the title page will serve as the contact person unless otherwise noted in the submission. Confirmation of receipt of manuscript and reviewer comments will be sent to authors via e-mail.
- Authors of accepted papers must submit a copy of the revised (if necessary) paper or an extended abstract of 350 words, to the Proceedings Editor by the specified deadline. Failure to do so will result in the paper being withdrawn from the conference and proceedings.
- Authors of the best paper must return a revised copy according to the JCBs guidelines (http://www.westburn.co.uk/jcb/guides.cfm) and send it to JungKun Park at ACRA@purdue.edu
- All authors must submit manuscripts as e-mail attachments in Word format to JungKun Park at ACRA@purdue.edu Please type ACRA Submission in e-mail subject heading.
- At least one author must be a member of ACRA and you may join ACRA prior to the 2007 conference. Membership applications are available online at http://acraretail.org/.
If you do not receive confirmation of receipt within 5 days of e-mailing your manuscript, contact JungKun Park
+1 765-494-6662 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are willing to serve as a reviewer for conference, please fill out the Reviewer Information Sheet at:
We’ll do our best to match papers to your interests.
We need reviewers!