Business Related Fulbright Awards
Awards are available in countries in Southeastern Europe and the Caucasus; Deadline 1 Aug 2006
|ARC: Community: ELMAR: Posting||Related ARContent:
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 14:38:49 -0400
From: "Zalasky, Gregory" <GZalasky@iie.org>
Fulbright Scholar Awards 2007-08
The Fulbright Scholar Program is pleased to announce the following awards in Business Administration, Economics and Financial Management are available in countries in Southeastern Europe and the Caucasus.
- Armenia All Disciplines #7181
- Azerbaijan All Disciplines #7182
- Georgia All Disciplines #7187
- Moldova All Disciplines #7196
- Bulgaria Business and Finance #7242
- Romania Business Administration and Economics #7370
- Turkey Business Administration and Economics #7399
The deadline for submission of applications is August 1, 2006.
For additional information about the awards and the application process, please consult the Fulbright Program web site at www.cies.org or contact Cynthia Crow, Senior Program Officer, Europe/Eurasia at 202 686 7872 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Greg Zalasky, Program Associate at 202 686 6241 or email@example.com