On Viewing Postings
A reminder of three ways to make the ELMAR article viewing process more convenient.
If you don’t log out, you don’t have to re-log in, even if your browser is open to a different site.
Checking the box that says "Remember Me" on the login screen will get you logged in faster if you do log out, or your session times out.
Internet Explorer and other browsers have their own mechanism to facilitate the log in process, by pre-filling form information. Assuming you are using Internet Explorer,
- Click on "Tools" from the menu bar.
- Pick "Internet Options" from the drop down list.
- Click on the "Content" tab.
- Click on the button labeled "AutoComplete".
- Check "User names and passwords on forms".
Note: If you are using a machine that is in a public place, some of these ideas will create security problems! Please take the physical security of the machine you are using into account before you apply this advice.