ARCalender Swap Meet Items Feb 27, 2006
Neil Herndon has carefully collected a set of journals such as JM, JMR, JAMS, JBE, and HBR, in some cases for two decades. He is looking for a buyer.
Related ARContent: Marketing Journals
Over the last roughly 20 years, I have carefully collected a set of journals such as JM, JMR, JAMS, JBE, and HBR. They are in complete sets and in excellent condition, without writing or highlighting.
I would hate to see these just sit unused forever, but I would like to recover some of their value as I do not wish to move all of them overseas. The journals and dates covered are:
- Journal of Marketing Vol. 48, #1 (Winter 1984) to present. [Vol. 47, beginning in Winter 1983, has issue #4 photocopied because it was not available.]
- Journal of Marketing Research Vol. 21, #1 (Feb 1984) to present. [Vol. 20, beginning in Feb 1983, has issue #3 photocopied because it was not available.]
- Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science Vol. 16, #1 (Spring 1988) to present.
- Journal of Business Ethics Vol. 9, #1 (Jan 1990) to present.
- Harvard Business Review Vol. 66, #1 (Jan-Feb 1988) to present.
Please feel free to contact me directly at neilherndon@ hotmail.com if you are interested.
Neil Herndon, Ph.D.
(formerly taught at Hofstra University
and the University of Missouri – Columbia)