Begins at 12pm CT
Inflation continues to impact consumers’ behaviors around a potential recession. Retailers and ecommerce brands should expect an extremely competitive holiday season as shoppers are tightening their belts and looking for savings and the best value in addition to value proposition, fast shipping, and seamless checkout. A more comprehensive approach can help brands utilize analytics, first-party data, and multiple media platforms for more robust holiday acquisition and retention strategies.
- Digital strategies to help retailers and ecommerce brands reach and convert new shoppers this holiday season amid a potential recession
- How to manage costs and profit margins with your marketing budget this holiday season
- Strategies to reward and keep customers engaged
- How to target and influence your upmarket with a potential premium product to generate higher profits
- Short-term and long-term marketing goals and data points brands should concentrate on during inflation