Plan, Build and Launch Successful Campaigns
Social media advertising offers unparalleled and effective ways to reach your desired target audience. As social media marketing evolves, so too do opportunities available for advertising. The range of available media space, updates to creative assets, and relevant targeting options – it’s no wonder marketers are set to spend more budget than ever on social ads in 2022.
In this virtual workshop, we will focus on Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok advertising and how to plan, build and launch successful campaigns within the native advertising dashboards. In addition, we will cover how to set up, choose your desired audience and design ad content that converts.
You will learn how to consider elements such as budgets, timings, where to place the ads and how to bid. We will also be looking at plenty of examples of what works well and what doesn’t. Finally, we will review the key metrics available to measure the success of advertising campaigns and understand how they help you learn how effective your activity was.
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is for mid-level marketing generalists and social media managers who want to fine-tune their approach to social media advertising. The workshop is specifically for those who have tested Boosted Posts on Facebook or are getting started with running Social Media Advertising campaigns and want a best practice guide.
- A practical task on building an effective advertising audience
- 3 hours of live instruction starting at 10:00 a.m. Central
- Interactive Q&A and hands-on exercises
- Resources, tips and best practices
- On-demand access for six months
- Plus, collect 3 CEUs
- Discover where you can run paid advertising on Facebook, Instagram and TikTok
- Understand how to put together a strategy for an advertising campaign on Facebook and Instagram
- Learn how to implement tracking into your website with a Pixel
- Learn how to create relevant audiences for your advertising including Interest, Custom and Lookalike Audiences
- Understand what makes audiences click on adverts and how to create an advert that converts
- Discover how to measure and optimize your social media adverts
- Explore plenty of best practice examples of successful adverts
After completing registration, you will receive a purchase receipt. We will email you the information for accessing this training closer to the event.
Want to attend with a group of 3 or more? Contact email@example.com at least one business day in advance to get 10% off registration.
AMA Members Get Best Pricing and More
Not only do AMA members get discounts on trainings like this one, but they also receive exclusive content, downloadable tools, unlimited digital access to AMA academic journals and newly added benefits every week. It’s all for a low price of $149/year. (That’s only $12.42/month.)
Social Media Trainer and Founder of Avocado Social
Alison Battisby is a social media expert and trainer who has worked with brands and agencies across numerous business sectors since 2008.
Alison launched Avocado Social in 2014 with the sole aim of empowering businesses to effectively manage their own brand’s social media and enable them to connect with customers. Alison is an accredited Facebook trainer based in London, UK, and has worked globally with a wide range of growing enterprises and big brands.