Improve Your Website SEO
Most marketers focus their SEO activities on keywords, content and on-page optimization. However, that only accounts for 50% of what contributes to SEO. What happens away from your site is just as important as what you do on your site.
This training explores the other half of SEO: off-page optimization. In this 3-hour fundamentals session, you’ll learn about backlinks, social SEO, digital PR, link building, and how overall brand reputation contributes to maintaining and growing results.
- Learn how your site is doing from an off-page perspective compared to your competitors
- Understand activities you can do to get effective, legitimate backlinks to your site and content
- Learn about free, low-cost and premium tools and resources
- 3 hours of live instruction starting at 10:00 a.m. Central
- Interactive Q&A and hands-on exercises
- Resources, tips and best practices
- On-demand access for three months
- Plus, collect 3 CEUs
After completing registration, you will receive a purchase receipt. We will email you the information for accessing this training closer to the event.
Want to attend with a group of 3 or more? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least one business day in advance to get 10% off registration.
AMA Members Get Best Pricing and More
Not only do AMA members get discounts on trainings like this one, but they also receive exclusive content, downloadable tools, unlimited digital access to AMA academic journals and newly added benefits every week. It’s all for a low price of $149/year. (That’s only $12.42/month.)
SEO Consultant, The Munn Group
Jenny Munn is a digital marketer specializing in search engine optimization strategy, training and implementation. She has trained in-house marketers for years and has provided SEO services for B2B, B2C, e-commerce and nonprofit organizations in various industries. In addition, Munn has taught SEO workshops across the country for eight years to help agencies, web designers, in-house marketers and businesses of every size maximize their return on SEO.