Marketers often misunderstand User Experience (UX). Isn’t UX the same as marketing and Customer Experience (CX)? What happens to the performance of our products and websites when UX is overlooked?
In this virtual workshop, we’ll bridge the divide between marketing and UX so marketers will be more informed and trained to contribute to UX efforts. These efforts help move the needle for higher ROI on the performance of your products and websites.
- Learn about the typical roles within UX, how to define UX and potential implications within projects as related to marketers
- Become a marketer who is also a UX evangelist and learn how to make the business case for user experience within your organization
- Learn skills like UX strategy, effective user targeting, and task prioritization through hands-on exercises and real-life examples to aid your marketing efforts
- Real & fictional case studies and examples
- Templates and worksheets for you to put into action
- 3 hours of live instruction starting at 10:00 a.m. CT
- Interactive Q&A and hands-on exercises
- Resources, tips and best practices
- On-demand access for three months
- Plus, collect 3 CEUs
After completing registration, you will receive a purchase receipt. We will email you the information for accessing this training closer to the event.
Want to attend with a group of 3 or more? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least one business day in advance to get 10% off registration.
AMA Members Get Best Pricing and More
Not only do AMA members get discounts on trainings like this one, but they also receive exclusive content, downloadable tools, unlimited digital access to AMA academic journals and newly added benefits every week. It’s all for a low price of $149/year. (That’s only $12.42/month.)
Who Should Attend?
- Digital Brand and Marketing Managers / Directors from medium-sized (50 to 249 employees) to large-sized (250+ employees) enterprises who collaborate with and/or engage in design efforts with outsourced designers or their own smaller in-house design team.
- Digital Brand and Marketing Managers / Directors who seek to achieve more user and business-centric ROI outcomes via design for their products and websites.
Chief Experience Officer, UX 4Sight
Abdul Suleiman is the Chief Experience Officer of UX 4Sight, a digital user experience (UX) agency specializing in making websites and software applications more intuitive, engaging and profitable. For the last 20 years, he has helped over 40 Fortune 500 companies, including AT&T, Citi and Merck, strategically gather, analyze and apply evidence-based user research to make informed user-centered design decisions.
As an Adjunct Professor, Abdul has taught in DePaul University’s graduate UX programs and for ten other universities. He has also taught over 330 UX best practices courses across 12 different course titles for companies like Disney, Capital One, Visa and Intuit. Abdul holds a Master of Science in Information from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. His degree specialization encompasses User Experience and MBA coursework. He received his BA with honors from Loyola University Chicago.
July 27, 2022 (All Times in CT)
UX for Marketers Overview
- UX Implications
- Return on Investment (ROI) Research
UX for Marketers Strategy
- Mental Models
- UX Strategy Profile
Marketer User Tasks and Scenarios
- Task Prioritization
- Task Flows
- Task Analysis