It can be easy to get wrapped up in the daily grind of executing various marketing tactics and initiatives—especially when new tactics are available to us each and every day. To ensure that the marketing work we do has the best chance of delivering business results, it’s imperative to have a clear and well-thought-out marketing plan that connects your prioritized strategies to tactics that will actually deliver on those strategies. This plan is also integral to aligning key stakeholders and gaining forward progress on marketing initiatives.
In this virtual workshop, you will learn how to create a marketing plan that outlines clear objectives and strategies. You’ll learn the components of a great plan and how to prioritize those strategies, as well as gain access to a framework for documenting everything so senior leaders are aligned and support your direction.
To get the most out of this workshop, we recommend collecting some basic diagnostic metrics on your current marketing initiatives in advance. For example, what are all of your current marketing tactics, and how effective do you believe them to be?
- Document your Target Profile.
- Assess the competition and identify your point of difference.
- Develop a strategic Positioning Statement with notable brand examples.
- Diagnose your existing marketing funnel.
- Design a new/improved marketing funnel.
- Learn potential metrics for your new marketing plan.
- Collect best practice templates and outlines to immediately implement.
- 3 hours of live instruction starting at 10:00 a.m. CT
- Interactive Q&A
- Resources, tips and best practices
- Access to recording and resources for three months
Are you an AMA Professional Certified Marketer®️? This training is worth 3 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) to maintain your PCM®️ certification.
Want to attend with a group of 3 or more? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least one business day in advance to get 10% off registration.
AMA Members Get the Best Pricing
Not only do members get discounts on training like this, but they also receive exclusive content, downloadable tools, unlimited access to AMA Journals, membership in networking communities and more.
Who Should Attend?
- Brand and Marketing Managers tasked with creating and executing annual marketing plans.
- Agencies, consultants and freelancers who create marketing plans for clients.
- Small business owners who don’t yet have a marketing manager but want to create a marketing plan for their business.
Training Backed By Research
AMA training is unique because of its data-backed approach. The AMA Marketing Skills Framework identifies the most impactful skills marketers need to advance their careers. It’s based on our research with more than 1,000 marketing professionals and academic leaders.
Chief Executive Officer, Gurulocity Brand Management Institute
Kevin Namaky is Chief Executive Officer of the Gurulocity Brand Management Institute. During his 20 years as a Brand & Innovation Director and as SVP Head of Strategy at a global brand strategy and innovation consulting firm, he created billions in new value for companies through winning strategic plans, new product innovation, and compelling marketing campaigns. A trained educator, he’s taught in classrooms, workshops, conferences and boardrooms. Kevin has created winning brand strategies, innovation, and training sessions for companies such as Scotts Miracle-Gro, Procter & Gamble, Kraft, Bolthouse Farms, Kimberly-Clark, Gorilla Brands, Ubisoft, Formica, Ancestry.com and Nestlé. Kevin also lectures at the Indiana University Kelley School of Business and has been featured in Ad Age, Forbes, Fast Company and the CMO Council. Instructor Pic See attached.