Improve Your Social Media Presence
Annually auditing your business’ social media activity to assess growth and engagement opportunities is crucial to keeping up with the latest platform trends and algorithm changes.
This virtual workshop will teach you how to conduct an audit of your social media marketing. You will learn how to review and optimize your social media profiles, assess your content strategy and analyze your growth tactics. We will also examine whether you generate enough conversions on your landing pages and discuss social media click-through journeys.
Walk away from this workshop with a checklist of questions you can use to benchmark your engagement metrics against competitors.
- Learn how to audit your social media setup
- Understand how to audit and evaluate your social media content, including imagery, tone of voice and consistency
- Learn how to analyze content performance to seek new opportunities
- Discover how to audit competitor brands (and how to decide which competitors are worth spending time and effort reviewing)
- Understand how to optimize your social media marketing based on your audit findings
- 3 hours of live instruction starting at 10:00 a.m. Central
- Interactive Q&A and hands-on exercises
- Resources, tips and best practices
- On-demand access for three months
- Plus, collect 3 PCM® CEUs
After completing registration, you will receive a purchase receipt. We will email you the information for accessing this training closer to the event.
Want to attend with a group of 3 or more? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least one business day in advance to get 10% off registration.
AMA Members Get Best Pricing and More
Not only do AMA members get discounts on trainings like this one, but they also receive exclusive content, downloadable tools, unlimited digital access to AMA academic journals and newly added benefits every week. It’s all for a low price of $149/year. (That’s only $12.42/month.)
Who Should Attend
This workshop is for mid-level marketing generalists and social media managers who want to fine-tune their social media output.
Social Media Trainer and Founder of Avocado Social
Alison Battisby is a social media expert and trainer who has worked with brands and agencies across numerous business sectors since 2008.
Alison launched Avocado Social in 2014 with the sole aim of empowering businesses to effectively manage their own brand’s social media and enable them to connect with customers. Alison is an accredited Facebook trainer based in London, UK, and has worked globally with a wide range of growing enterprises and big brands.