Create Impactful Messaging
Great marketing writers know using the right messaging tailored to their customer’s needs through a specific platform can make all the difference in growing a business.
This practical and insightful workshop will help you build your writing skills by exploring the latest techniques and best practices in copywriting for the web — specifically social media, blogs and paid advertising.
You’ll not only learn how to drive action by using powerful, emotive copy but also how to explain complicated or technical details of your products in accessible ways. Plus, you’ll leave ready to write the perfect headline and produce content people actually want to read.
We’ll also look at how today’s leading companies use words to shape their brand, convey their purpose and motivate people to become customers.
- 3 hours of live instruction
- Interactive Q&A and hands-on exercises
- Resources, tips and best practices
- On-demand access for six months
You’ll Learn How to:
- Write great copy for social media, email and blogs
- Create killer headlines
- Develop a tone of voice for your company
- Improve your SEO by understanding Google’s algorithm
- Write engaging email newsletters
- Run online ads that make people want to click
After completing registration, you will receive a purchase receipt. We will email you the information for accessing this training closer to the event.
Want to attend with a group of 3 or more? Contact email@example.com at least one business day in advance to get 10% off registration.
AMA Members Get Best Pricing and More
Not only do AMA members get discounts on trainings like this one, but they also receive exclusive content, downloadable tools, unlimited digital access to AMA academic journals and newly added benefits every week. It’s all for a low price of $149/year. (That’s only $12.42/month.)
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is perfect for anyone who wants to improve their digital marketing writing skills. It’s also ideal for digital marketers who are producing content but aware that their copy should be working a lot harder for them.
Will Francis is a recognized authority in digital media and technology, having been listed by The Telegraph and Independent as a top influencer in this space. He regularly appears on TV, radio and in print to share his expertise.
Having run London ad agency Harkable he’s helped some of the world’s most loved brands – Samsung, Nike, Penguin Books, Warner Bros, Spotify and many more – to reach their audiences in more innovative and meaningful ways.
Previously he was a key early member of the team at pioneering social network MySpace, personally working with film and music artists from Justin Bieber to Jared Leto to bring them closer than ever to their fans.
Will now shares his expertise through training, consultancy and keynote speeches in-house for global brands and at conferences. He also delivers courses for some Digital Marketing Institute, our AMA partner for the Digital Marketing Pro program.
AMA Event Policies
Wednesday, July 21 (All Times Central)
- Introduction: how people read copy online today
- Creating a clear tone of voice for your brand
- Producing copy guidelines for your business
- Researching your audience and their content needs
- Copywriting and SEO – improve rankings with copy
- Best practice for long-form, short-form and ad copy
- Blog, social media and email copy tips and tricks
- Landing pages and driving conversions with CTAs
- Split testing to appeal to different personalities and emotions
- Writing irresistible and shareable headlines
- Wrap Up