Harnessing the Power of Content to Fuel Your Brand
Content marketing is one of the hottest topics for B-to-B and B-to-C marketers today. It is the new currency that drives brand engagement in a world of empowered consumers. It is about sharing information, rather than pitching products. Great content fuels marketers’ efforts to reach and engage buyers at every stage in the buying process—whether that content is a helpful how-to video, a sleek infographic or a well-crafted blog post. Learn how to build an effective brand content marketing strategy by harnessing the power of storytelling.
This workshop will focus on how to create and leverage the myriad forms of content to promote businesses, retain customers, influence word of mouth, close the decision gap on prospects and leverage content as a brand differentiator. Learn to deliver great content in the right forms and places, and in a way that is specifically mapped to your audience’s information needs and buying stages. Studies indicate that companies that provide valuable content can generate more leads with higher ROI. Through this course, marketers will learn how to create remarkable content that gets noticed and produces business results.
• What is content marketing? What’s different and why is it critical today?
• Learn to develop a powerful content strategy to enhance delivery of effective and synergistic messages across all brand touch points and channels.
• Learn the seven phases of content marketing success and leverage personas, content types and marketing channels that fit the buying cycle.
• How can storytelling and other big ideas boost your brand?
• Get started by performing a successful content audit and fill your marketing toolbox with useful content marketing how-to templates.
• How do you gather insights, set goals, implement tactics and test for success?
• Create compelling content that drives business results using the 80/20 content rule. Balance thought leadership and product-focused content.
• Create the content team. How do you organize to produce results?
• Learn recommended content development, publishing and editorial calendar processes. Develop repeatable processes that work.
• Learn how to measure content marketing success. What’s the ROI?
This program is designed for mid- to upper-level managers, directors, executives of teams of business professionals working in marketing communications, marketing, content development/creative services, advertising, branding, copywriting, social media, PR, sales and traditional or interactive/digital marketing agencies. The workshop is for B-to-B and B-to-C companies.
Join the conversation on Twitter: #AMACM
President and Co-Founder
Blue Focus Marketing®
Registrants wishing to cancel may send someone to take their place without penalty if they send a written request with the replacement person’s name to firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks prior to the event start date. No refunds will be given after February 18, 2016. A conference registration may not be shared by two or more individuals. Space is limited and on-site registration cannot be guaranteed. Separate cancellation policies may exist for pre-conference programs, tutorials, and other associated events. Hotel and transportation reservation cancellations must be handled by the individual registrant directly with the hotel, airline and/or other company. Please note: Any hotel room booked outside the AMA negotiated block of rooms will not be reimbursed for expenses, including the need to cancel the event. Registration for or participation in this training program constitutes an agreement by the registrant to permit the AMA to the use and distribution (now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image and/or voice in photographs, videos, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities. For questions or concerns, please call 800.262.1150 or email email@example.com.