What does AMA Corporate Training provide?
- Customized, flexible training to meet your organization’s needs and budget. Training is dynamic and designed around case studies and examples unique to your organization.
- Intensive hands-on learning experience with tangible take-aways. The training workbooks will contain tools and templates to help your team build and execute plans.
- High-caliber subject matter experts across various industries will lead the training at the location of your choice.
From a Client
“We chose to incorporate AMA’s Marketing Essentials into our training curriculum so we can provide our associates with a foundation of marketing acumen. The Marketing Essentials instructor and agenda provides us with valuable perspectives and experiences that we can’t provide internally. For those considering basic marketing training, we highly recommend AMA’s Marketing Essentials.”
State Farm Insurance
Who can benefit from AMA Corporate Training?
- New to mid-level marketers, digital, communications or sales staff in organizations of all sizes
- Experienced staff who are new to marketing
- Marketing organizations seeking to level-set
What are the available formats for AMA Corporate Training?
- On-site classroom training at the location of your choice
- Webcast (live or recorded) training
- Blended learning combination of on-site and webcast training formats
Corporate Training Topics
- Essentials of Marketing
- Essentials of B2B Marketing
- Essentials of Marketing Research
- Essentials of Social Media Marketing
- Essentials of Branding and Measurement
- Content Marketing
- Increasing Email Marketing Effectiveness
- Influencer Marketing
- Leading the Marketing Planning Initiative
- Advanced Marketing Planning
- Measuring Marketing ROI
- Successfully Managing the Creative Process
- Strategic Brand Development
- Brand Storytelling
- Interpreting the Voice of Your Customer
- Rethinking the Customer Experience
Sales & Marketing
- Aligning Sales with Marketing
- Digital Strategy and Analytics
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social eCommerce
Data & Analytics
- Effective Marketing Writing
- Integrated Marketing Communications
Duration of Training
1-2 Days depending upon your organization’s specific needs
Contact email@example.com to elevate your organization's marketing expertise today!