Supercharge Your Social Media Processes
As a social media manager, you are responsible for representing the brand online, interacting with consumers and creating engaging content. It is important you are at the forefront, adapting your social media strategy to align with any key updates within the business as well as keeping on top of all the latest social media trends and updates.
This on-demand training will arm you with the tools to run a successful online community. Covering topics like content creation, planning and scheduling, you will come away with the knowledge and confidence to effectively promote your brand across your social channels.
- Discover the best tools to brainstorm and develop social media content ideas
- Learn how to create best practice content to engage your target audience
- Explore how to create an effective social media content plan using our free content calendar template
- Understand the benefits of market-leading scheduling tools and identify the right one for your business
- Discover how to perform effective social media listening and how to use this information to adapt your strategy
- Learn how to create a social media report that helps you track KPIs