Senior executives face a unique set of challenges. We’re hoping to bust through the “loneliness at the top” reality to connect experienced marketers for meaningful problem-solving support.
Formerly known as MENG, AMA executive marketers have access to all AMA benefits plus an exclusive network of peers and unique in-person networking opportunities at national and local chapter events. There is no additional cost to be a part of this group, but you will need to meet the requirements and complete the application below.
Already an AMA executive marketer? Log in and click on “My Account” in the upper right corner. Then select “Executive Marketer” under the “Groups” section.
- Access to a private online community where members can collaborate, post requests and ask questions. Executive marketer members pledge confidentiality so they can talk openly to solve complex business challenges.
- All AMA Executive Marketers get access to D&B Hoovers, which leverages the world’s largest commercial database of 120 million business records to help you find company contacts and new business leads.
- Executive marketer specific programming at AMA national events. Whether it’s an exclusive roundtable discussion, extra access to speakers or dedicated networking activities, we’re here to help meaningfully connect executives.
- Chapter-level programming. While each AMA local chapter is unique, executive marketers will find a home where they could experience exclusive events, mentorship opportunities, networking opportunities and more.
There is no additional cost to be a part of this group, but you will need to meet the requirements below and complete the online application.
- Current AMA Member
- Responsibility for the full communications and marketing operation of your organization
- Members must currently hold one of the following roles (or equivalent): Chief Communications/Marketing Officer, EVP/SVP/VP, Managing Director or Partner. If you’re currently unemployed, you must have held one of these positions and are currently seeking an equivalent or greater title
- 15+ years of experience in marketing or communications
- 10+ years of experience managing budgets and profit & loss statements
- 10+ years of successfully managing and developing teams
- Acknowledgment of the importance of confidentiality and discretion regarding executive marketer conversations