Senior executives face a unique set of challenges. We’re hoping to bust through the “loneliness at the top” reality to connect experienced marketers for meaningful problem-solving support.
Formerly known as MENG, AMA executive marketers have access to all AMA benefits plus an exclusive network of peers and unique in-person networking opportunities at national and local chapter events. There is no additional cost to be a part of this group, but you will need to meet the requirements and complete the application below.
- All AMA Executive Marketers get access to D&B Hoovers, which leverages the world’s largest commercial database of 120 million business records to help you find company contacts and new business leads.
- Executive marketer specific programming at AMA national events. Whether it’s an exclusive roundtable discussion, extra access to speakers or dedicated networking activities, we’re here to help meaningfully connect executives.
- Chapter-level programming. While each AMA local chapter is unique, executive marketers will find a home where they could experience exclusive events, mentorship opportunities, networking opportunities and more.
There is no additional cost to be a part of this group, but you will need to meet the requirements below and complete the online application.
- Current AMA Member
- Responsibility for the full communications and marketing operation of your organization
- Members must currently hold one of the following roles (or equivalent): Chief Communications/Marketing Officer, EVP/SVP/VP, Managing Director or Partner. If you’re currently unemployed, you must have held one of these positions and are currently seeking an equivalent or greater title
- 15+ years of experience in marketing or communications
- 10+ years of experience managing budgets and profit & loss statements
- 10+ years of successfully managing and developing teams
- Acknowledgment of the importance of confidentiality and discretion regarding executive marketer conversations