Listen to a sneak peek Harness the Power of Gamification Podcast by instructor Michael R. Solomon, Professor of Marketing and Director of the Center for Consumer Research at Saint Joseph’s University
Gamification strategies turn routine behaviors into engaging experiences and can effectively boost participation in everything from sales promotions, to an internal branding effort, to a marketing research project.
Learn how to design exciting, interactive environments that sync with the millennial mindset. Elements of these strategies are effective and easy to implement—and surprisingly affordable, even for small to medium-size businesses.
This one-day workshop will focus on how to create and leverage gamification principles for your marketing strategy to engage your customers and achieve greater ROI, harness customers’ enthusiasm for new product development, motivate your employees and empower your sales force.
Did you know?
- In 2012, U.S. consumers spent almost $2 billion on virtual goods that exist only in games and other online platforms. That’s right, $2 billion to buy goods that don’t exist.
- More than 1.5 billion people worldwide regularly visit at least one virtual world.
- American teenagers spend more than nine and a half hours per day interacting with a screen (smartphone, tablet, TV).
Today, games are serious business!
Harness the Power of Gamification - Learning Objectives
- What is gamification? How can an organization prosper by turning business into a game?
- What is a virtual world platform? How do these applications fit or even extend my organization’s social media strategy?
- How do virtual game platforms affordably complement a small or large organization’s current marketing initiatives?
- What are the next-gen technologies that my organization can integrate into virtual platforms?
- What technological and social trends are changing the way that people shop, and how can I turn customers into avid players?
- What are the pitfalls of gamification, and how can I avoid them?
Harness the Power of Gamification - Who Should Attend
This program is designed for mid- to upper-level managers, directors and executives of teams of business professionals working in marketing communications, marketing, content development/creative services, advertising, branding, customer insights, social media, PR, sales and traditional or interactive/digital marketing agencies. The workshop is for B-to-B and B-to-C companies.
Harness the Power of Gamification - Cancellation Policy
All Training Intensive cancellations and requests for refunds must be submitted to the AMA via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations received four weeks prior to the event start date will receive a refund minus a $75 early cancellation fee. Cancellations received after that date will receive a refund minus a $150 late cancellation fee.
Registrants wishing to cancel may send someone to take their place without penalty if they send a written request with the replacement person’s name to email@example.com at least two weeks prior to the event start date. No refunds will be given after February 19, 2014.
A conference registration may not be shared by two or more individuals. Space is limited and on-site registration cannot be guaranteed. Separate cancellation policies may exist for pre-conference programs, tutorials, and other associated events. Hotel and transportation reservation cancellations must be handled by the individual registrant directly with the hotel, airline and/or other company.
* Please note all attendees will need to bring a laptop *
Harness the Power of Gamification - About the Instructor
Michael R. Solomon