How American high school students are consuming and engaging with higher education marketing.
Glacier teamed up with Decision Point Research to survey over 1,500 high school students across the USA on the marketing and brand factors that influence their higher-education decision-making process. In this white paper, you will learn:
- The most important factors in the consideration and learning phase of institution selection.
- The most popular resources for learning about an institution.
- Whom students talk to and trust in regard to learning about an institution.
- What advertising channels have the highest recall rate in higher education.
- How students want to receive communications and information from institutions.