Glacier and Academica Group surveyed 1,397 high school students in January 2020 exploring high school students’ usage of marketing and branding resources for postsecondary institutions.
What’s the best place to reach Gen Z? What kinds of messages resonate with them? These simple questions have been the subject of substantive debate for marketing teams across the country. Academica Group and Glacier partnered to talk to high school students directly about what media channels are the best avenues for reaching this elusive group.
In this whitepaper, you will learn about:
- Which media channels perform best in reaching high school students.
- The importance of videos and images when it comes to getting noticed.
- How high school students are researching institutions.
- The types of content they want and they’re preferred media channels for consumption.
- Key decision factors in selecting an institution.